Dojo Fitness is run primarily by Personal Trainer Sian Scott:
- Group fitness instructor and personal trainer since 2010
- BSc (Hons) Exercise and Sport Sciences from The University of Exeter
- Trained at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (British Army) and placed in the top third for physical fitness
- Has been representing New Zealand in Karate and leads fitness sessions for the NZ National Karate Squad Training Camps since 2013
At Dojo Fitness we offer a range of services including Group Fitness Classes and Personal Training. Our classes (Boot Camp, FIT2FITE and Yoga) offer you a balanced training regime while Personal Training can be used for individually tailored, training (weight loss, event preparation, injury rehabilitation), goal setting and nutritional advice.
- Our Boot Camp is taken by current and former NZ National Karate Team members. The classes are developed to improve athletic performance of martial artists while also making everyday life easier by developing physical fitness and strength, range of motion and a positive attitude.
- FIT2FITE “Fighting Moves To Funky Grooves” is a non-contact martial art based aerobic experience to Soul/Funky House music. A fun and upbeat way to learn fighting techniques and combinations that are versatile and stimulating.
- Like martial arts Yoga is aimed to help center yourself, body and mind. The exercises physically develop your core stability and suppleness, giving you better posture and range of movement with a great emphasis on breathing and control. Feel rejuvenated!
- Personal Training
- Personal training gives you more direction with individually relevant exercises, broaden knowledge of training and encouragement in focused one-to-one sessions. Includes goal setting, assessment and consultation and nutritional advice specific to your needs.